1. This morning for breakfast I had toast with strawberry jam and a cappuccino.
2. I was born on a Navy base in Milton, Florida USA in December 1969. I also lived in New Jersey, Illinois, Texas, California, New Hampshire, and Colorado. But I left my heart in Boston.
3. I moved to the Netherlands in 1993. I've lived in Eindhoven, Breda, s-Hertogenbosch, and Utrecht.
4. I inherited my passion for the English language from my mother Pam.
5. I love my wife Natascha because she makes me laugh, because she has the sexiest hips, and because she makes me feel cared for.
6. Fenway Park in Boston is the first place I saw a Major League baseball game. It was 1976. I've been a Sox fan ever since. And, yes, I cannot STAND the New York Yankees.
7. I have two sons: Mickey and Timo. Mickey is as intense and loving as they come. Timo teasingly hides his sweet charm behind a shy exterior. I love them so much it hurts.
9. My first love was golf. My favorite player is still Tiger Woods.
10. When I graduated from high school, my Aunt Anne gave me her Takamine acoustic guitar. I still remember sitting up in my room, gazing in wonderment at my new axe. I am blessed to call Adam Terrell a friend and he taught me my first chords. Magic.
11. My dad played defensive back for the Purdue Boilermakers and won the 1967 Rose Bowl beating USC 14-13.
12. My Grandfather played football for Boston College. My Uncle played football for UNH. My brother played hockey for Penn State. I won the New Hampshire State Basketball Championship with Oyster River High School in 1988.
13. I was addicted to drugs and alcohol from 1986 - 2008. I would tell you which ones but it doesn't really matter. They're all the same. Since quitting, I've never felt better.
14. I happen to think President Obama is doing a decent job. I plan to vote for him in 2012. But I don't wait for politicians or legislation to butter my bread.
15. I quit making music for 10 years until reading Keith Richards autobiography, Life. Keith re-lit my fire and I've been going gangbusters ever since. Thanks Keef.
16. I make a living coaching and teaching, but I'd do it for free anyway.
17. My new band is called Burning Flames of Fire. We play reggae and stuff that sounds good on the beach.
18. I drive a 2007 charcoal grey Toyota Corolla Verso.
19. I speak Dutch well enough to teach it. I speak holiday Italian, Spanish, and French too.
20. My dream gig is to play the legendary Paradiso in Amsterdam with our band.
21. I started losing my hair when I was 27. By 30, I was completely bald.
22. I shave my head every other day.
23. I went to college at the University of Northern Colorado. I majored in English.
24. I have a BlackBerry but I want an iPhone 4S.
25. I was scared of computers until I bought an iMac.
26. I love a nice suit. Ozwald Boateng is my favorite.
27. From 1987 - 1989 I really only cared about the Grateful Dead.
28. I once ate donkey in France.
29. I draw.
31. I write.
32. I play guitar.
33. I act.
34. I make little movies.
35. It took me 40 years to call myself an artist.
36. I like Twitter more than Facebook.
37. I was scared to cook until I read Jamie Oliver's books.
38. When I'm at my worst, I'm a fucking insufferable, quick tempered man. It usually happens when I'm hungry.
39. I use the word fuck too much.
40. I proposed marriage to Natascha in Florence because of Roberto Benigni's film La Vita e Bella.
41. We got married in Middelburg on 26 August 2000. It was the grandest day.
42. My beloved brother Scott is the singer in the family.
43. We have two guinea pigs, Mini and Tooter. Guess who gets to clean the cage?
44. I love America, but I prefer Europe.
45. I've never had surgery.
46. I wish my teeth were naturally whiter.
47. I'm not religious but I believe in God. He|She is in all of us.
48. I love to read. Today I read parts of David Mamet's True and False, Napoleon Hill's The Laws of Success, Hugh MacLeod's Ignore Everything, Time magazine, Het Utrechts Dagblad, and Anthony Bourdain's Kitchen Confidential.
49. I think public money kills art.
50. I love gazpacho. Especially when I'm in Spain.
51. I coach youth soccer. Actually I call it football.
52. I'm a bit of a loner. Sometimes this makes people in my life lonely. I regret that.
53. I'm allergic to the phrase 'I can't'.
54. The greatest compliment you could give me is to call me inspiring.
55. I don't drive very fast.
56. My favorite city in the world is London. Or should I say favourite?
57. I am not proud of my ability to be secretive.
58. I think the only good reason to do anything is LOVE.